For How To Cook fans, I would like to tell you how to make a spicy fried chicken salad. Let’s take a look at how to make a salad using khon chicken powder to make the fried chicken crispy and spicy to the touch.
- 10 kyats of chicken breast (160 grams), washed and cut into small pieces
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 egg To take cover
- 500 ml of oil
- 1 onion Slice thinly
- 1 eggplant and half Slice thinly
- 3 green chilies Slice thinly
- 3 red chilies Slice thinly
- A slice of lemon
- Chili Sauce 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 sprigs of parsley Cut it into large pieces
- Half a teaspoon of sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
How to cook
Cut the chicken into small pieces and salt. pepper powder Sprinkle with chicken powder.
Then glue powder, Mix with egg whites and marinate for a while.
Heat the oil and when the oil is hot, fry the chicken pieces in a cold flame.
If you have fried chicken, add 1 tablespoon of fried chicken oil in a bowl. onion, Eggplant Chili Sauce sauce Red and green chilies Add chili powder, squeeze half a lemon and spread it all over.
After everything is crushed, you can use it by covering the parsley on top.